- Sri Aurobindo’s Mahasamadhi – December 5
- The Sublime Charity
- Power of mental formations of thought– The Mother
- The significance of one’s birthday – Mother
- Aug 15, 2018 Sri Aurobindo’s B’day Darshan Message.
- On Thought
- The Divine relay race – A Disciple.
- In the folds of the Silence – Sri Aurobindo
- The first lesson on the Path – The Mother
- The most real and most effective help.
- On Pranayama – Mother shares her experience with a disciple.
- The one indispensable attitude and the first step – Mother
- Mother’s first meeting with Sri Aurobindo, March 29, 1914.
- Microbes, Illnesses and cure. The Mother reveals.
- The Word or Mantra – Mother explains
- Discriminate between Truth and falsehood in action – Mother
- Dangerous conditions of the world and the significance of Auroville – Mother
- The Refuge and the Quest—Sri Krishnaprem
- Christmas — Mother
- The True Meditation — Mother
- The way to Harmony – The Mother
- I have borne every attack which human beings have borne – Sri Aurobindo
- Mother on Sri Aurobindo’s Passing away.
- Role of soul or psychic being – Mother
- When you have a problem to solve – Mother
- Open the door sealed within simply by sincere aspiration – Mother
- Change brought about in the world by the Supramental Descent – The Mother
- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
Category Archives: Life
Yes, there is a sublime charity, one which rises from a happy heart, from a serene soul. One who has won inner peace is a herald of deliverance wherever he goes, a bearer of hope and joy. Is not this … Continue reading
The importance of the birthday according to the Mother. Yes, it is truly a special day in one’s life. It is one of the days in the year when the Supreme descends into us — or when we are face … Continue reading
The first thing one learns on the way is that the joy of giving is far greater than the joy of taking. Then gradually one learns that to forget oneself is the source of immutable peace. Later on, in this self-forgetfulness, … Continue reading
Do you object to my doing some pranayama [[Pranayama: breathing exercises. ]] before I begin working? I think it would do you good, mon petit. I began three days ago, but I keep getting entangled with the traditional formation around … Continue reading
Q: Sweet Mother, Each time I have encountered an obstacle in my life, each time I have been deprived of some happiness some apparent happiness a consolation has come immediately to dispel my psychological pain. For something tells me: … Continue reading
Microorganisms or microbes are often the cause of illness and disease. Microbes include what we know as Bacteria, Fungi, Virus and other life forms. Science has revealed to us that what we call “matter” is nothing but a movement of … Continue reading
What does the Word mean? That’s something else. The Word – it is not pronounced speech and words. There are old traditions, which speak of “Let there be light and there was light.” The Word is the Mantra. But it … Continue reading
Q – How to discriminate between Truth and falsehood in the impulses of action. A – Those who wish to help the Light of Truth to prevail over the forces of darkness and falsehood, can do so by carefully observing … Continue reading
Today, countries are in a race to amass armaments that are a formidable means of destruction. This they hope will be a deterrent to a war that could potentially be catastrophic if not fatal. Consequently, the world stands today precariously … Continue reading
Life is like a flooded river carrying with it in its mad rush all manner of struggling beings, men, women, children and animals as well as all manner of trees and wreckage, carrying them all down towards the sea of … Continue reading
Sweet Mother, Q: Why do we celebrate Christmas here? What special meaning does this day have for us? And why is a distinction made here between Europeans and Indians on Christmas Day? A: Long before the Christian religion made December … Continue reading
The first necessity is to abstain from thinking of anyone in a depreciatory way. When we meet a person, our criticising thoughts give to him, so to say, a blow on the nose which naturally creates a revolt in him. … Continue reading
From the point of view of individual development and for those who are still at the beginning of the path, to know how to remain silent before what one does not understand is one of the things which would help … Continue reading
Strength, if it is spiritual, is a power for spiritual realisation; a greater power is sincerity; the greatest power of all is Grace. Sri Aurobindo (SABCL Vol. 23 p. 611)