- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
- The Divine Presence – The Mother
- The most useful idea to spread and the best example to set. – The Mother
- Knowing the intimations from within. – The Mother
- Mother on the passing of Sri Aurobindo.
- Message on Mother’s Mahasamadhi 17th, Nov 2016
- How are thoughts created? The Mother answers.
- Receiving the Truth – The Mother answers.
- On Speech, Part III – The Mother
- On Speech, Part II – The Mother
- On Speech – The Mother
- The root of human miseries and the way to peace.
- Developing the faculty of Intuition – Mother
- Occult Worlds and the Universe – Mother
- The key to preventing the struggle with the ignorance.
- Self-Giving – The Mother
- Offering to the Divine – The Mother
- Response of the Grace – The Mother
- The sure way out of all difficulties.
- What is the Supermind – An intuitive understanding.
- Matter, Life and Mind – Sri Aurobindo
- Message for the New Year – The Mother
Category Archives: Travelling the Path
In order to be genuine, to serve its full purpose, meditation must be disinterested, impersonal in the integral sense of the word. Here is a description, taken from an old Hindu text, of a typal meditation: “The great and magnificent … Continue reading
Strength, if it is spiritual, is a power for spiritual realisation; a greater power is sincerity; the greatest power of all is Grace. Sri Aurobindo (SABCL Vol. 23 p. 611)
Anything else one may doubt but that he who desires only the Divine shall reach the Divine is a certitude and more certain than two and two make four. Sri Aurobindo The desire for the Divine or for bhakti for … Continue reading
It is not enough to know, you must practise. It is not enough to pretend, you must be. 15 November 1940 On the path of Truth, in order to know more you must put into practice what you already know. … Continue reading
Beware of what pulls you downward. Do not yield to any lower instinct. Keep intact your aspiration for the Divine. Yielding to desires is not the way of getting rid of them. There is no end to desires ― each … Continue reading
Faith is surely a gift made to us by the Divine Grace. It is as it were a gate opening suddenly on the eternal truth, through which we can see, almost touch that truth. Like all things in the … Continue reading
It is a lesson of life that always in this world everything fails a man-only the Divine does not fail him, if he turns entirely to the Divine. It is not because there is something bad in you that blows … Continue reading
Sitting calm and quiet remember the Mother and open yourself to her. This is the rule of meditation. Sri Aurobindo
It is the Divine Presence that gives value to life. This Presence is the source of all peace, all joy, all security. Find this presence in yourself and all your difficulties will disappear. — The Mother
The Mother in her correspondence with a disciple answers an age-old question: Just as the Divine grants prosperity to people when they ask and pray for it, why does it not similarly bestow the the experience of the Truth to aspirants … Continue reading
The conscious seeking for the Divine does not by itself prevent the struggle with the ignorance of the nature; it is only self-giving to the Mother that can do that. Sri Aurobindo
SELF-GIVING Never say, “I have nothing to give to the Divine.” There is always something to give, for always you can give yourself in a better and more complete way. To the Divine you are worth no more than what … Continue reading
Sweet Mother, You have often told us that our activities must be an offering to the Divine. What does it mean exactly, and how to do it? For instance, when one plays tennis or basketball, how does one do that … Continue reading
When someone has decided to consecrate his life to the seeking for the Divine, if he is sincere, that is to say, if the resolution is sincere and carried out sincerely, there is absolutely nothing to fear, because all that … Continue reading