- Good humour and will to recover, both favorable for cure from virus. The Mother reveals.
- Sri Aurobindo As I Have Seen Him – Nirodbaran
- Sri Aurobindo – Mahasamadhi December 5.
- 24th November 1926 — a very important spiritual event
- Why are we on earth? — Mother
- The working of the spiritual force — Sri Aurobindo
- Aug 15, 2019 Sri Aurobindo’s Birthday Darshan Message.
- The Origin of all that exists — Mother
- Thought and Speech — Mother
- How to become more receptive to the Divine – Mother
- How should I prepare myself for the April 24th Darshan? – The Mother
- Indispensable Needs — Mother
- Know your self – The Mother answers
- Know yourself, conquer yourself, master yourself – Mother
- New Year’s Message 2019
- Sri Aurobindo’s Mahasamadhi – December 5
- The Sublime Charity
- Power of mental formations of thought– The Mother
- The significance of one’s birthday – Mother
- Aug 15, 2018 Sri Aurobindo’s B’day Darshan Message.
- On Thought
- The Divine relay race – A Disciple.
- In the folds of the Silence – Sri Aurobindo
- The first lesson on the Path – The Mother
- The most real and most effective help.
- On Pranayama – Mother shares her experience with a disciple.
- The one indispensable attitude and the first step – Mother
- Mother’s first meeting with Sri Aurobindo, March 29, 1914.
- Microbes, Illnesses and cure. The Mother reveals.
- The Word or Mantra – Mother explains
Category Archives: Travelling the Path
Why are we on earth? To find the Divine who is in each of us and in all things. Only one thing is important, it is to find the Divine. For each one and for the whole world anything becomes … Continue reading
Q: Sweet Mother, How should I prepare myself for the April 24th Darshan? A: Look attentively into yourself to find out what for you is the most important thing, the thing you feel that you couldn’t do without. It is … Continue reading
Q: Sweet Mother, Each time I have encountered an obstacle in my life, each time I have been deprived of some happiness some apparent happiness a consolation has come immediately to dispel my psychological pain. For something tells me: … Continue reading
In order to be genuine, to serve its full purpose, meditation must be disinterested, impersonal in the integral sense of the word. Here is a description, taken from an old Hindu text, of a typal meditation: “The great and magnificent … Continue reading
Strength, if it is spiritual, is a power for spiritual realisation; a greater power is sincerity; the greatest power of all is Grace. Sri Aurobindo (SABCL Vol. 23 p. 611)
It is not enough to know, you must practise. It is not enough to pretend, you must be. 15 November 1940 On the path of Truth, in order to know more you must put into practice what you already know. … Continue reading
It is a lesson of life that always in this world everything fails a man-only the Divine does not fail him, if he turns entirely to the Divine. It is not because there is something bad in you that blows … Continue reading
Sitting calm and quiet remember the Mother and open yourself to her. This is the rule of meditation. Sri Aurobindo
It is the Divine Presence that gives value to life. This Presence is the source of all peace, all joy, all security. Find this presence in yourself and all your difficulties will disappear. — The Mother
The conscious seeking for the Divine does not by itself prevent the struggle with the ignorance of the nature; it is only self-giving to the Mother that can do that. Sri Aurobindo
SELF-GIVING Never say, “I have nothing to give to the Divine.” There is always something to give, for always you can give yourself in a better and more complete way. To the Divine you are worth no more than what … Continue reading
Sweet Mother, You have often told us that our activities must be an offering to the Divine. What does it mean exactly, and how to do it? For instance, when one plays tennis or basketball, how does one do that … Continue reading
When someone has decided to consecrate his life to the seeking for the Divine, if he is sincere, that is to say, if the resolution is sincere and carried out sincerely, there is absolutely nothing to fear, because all that … Continue reading