- Sri Aurobindo As I Have Seen Him – Nirodbaran
- Sri Aurobindo – Mahasamadhi December 5.
- 24th November 1926 — a very important spiritual event
- Why are we on earth? — Mother
- The working of the spiritual force — Sri Aurobindo
- Aug 15, 2019 Sri Aurobindo’s Birthday Darshan Message.
- The Origin of all that exists — Mother
- Thought and Speech — Mother
- How to become more receptive to the Divine – Mother
- How should I prepare myself for the April 24th Darshan? – The Mother
- Indispensable Needs — Mother
- Know your self – The Mother answers
- Know yourself, conquer yourself, master yourself – Mother
- New Year’s Message 2019
- Sri Aurobindo’s Mahasamadhi – December 5
- The Sublime Charity
- Power of mental formations of thought– The Mother
- The significance of one’s birthday – Mother
- Aug 15, 2018 Sri Aurobindo’s B’day Darshan Message.
- On Thought
- The Divine relay race – A Disciple.
- In the folds of the Silence – Sri Aurobindo
- The first lesson on the Path – The Mother
- The most real and most effective help.
- On Pranayama – Mother shares her experience with a disciple.
- The one indispensable attitude and the first step – Mother
- Mother’s first meeting with Sri Aurobindo, March 29, 1914.
- Microbes, Illnesses and cure. The Mother reveals.
- The Word or Mantra – Mother explains
- Discriminate between Truth and falsehood in action – Mother
Category Archives: Empowering-Thoughts
Q: Sweet Mother, How should I prepare myself for the April 24th Darshan? A: Look attentively into yourself to find out what for you is the most important thing, the thing you feel that you couldn’t do without. It is … Continue reading
Sitting calm and quiet remember the Mother and open yourself to her. This is the rule of meditation. Sri Aurobindo
SELF-GIVING Never say, “I have nothing to give to the Divine.” There is always something to give, for always you can give yourself in a better and more complete way. To the Divine you are worth no more than what … Continue reading
Pray to the Divine Grace to make you do always the right thing in the right way. Always do what you know to be the best even if it is the most difficult thing to do. – Mother 2 May … Continue reading
Let the birth of the new year be the new birth of our consciousness. Leaving the past far behind us, let us run towards a luminous future. The Mother (1933)
It is the psychic above all that feels the Presence. But at times also the mind and the vital and even the physical perceive it. The Mother
To receive the divine grace, not only must one have a great aspiration, but also a sincere humility and an absolute trust. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 16 Page: 252)
I know by experience that there isn’t one being who, were it only once in his life, has had a great urge towards… it doesn’t matter how he calls it – let us say the Divine for facility of speech, … Continue reading
All that comes to each one in life, comes from the Divine to teach us a lesson, and if we take it in the right spirit, we make rapid progress. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 14 Page: 235)
“Making each day count” is consciously making something happen in the being each day that brings us closer to the Divine Presence in ourselves and for bringing that forward in our daily lives. A seeker.
Conditions for Direct Psychic Opening. THE direct opening of the psychic centre is easy only when the ego-centricity is greatly diminished and also if there is a strong bhakti for the Mother. A spiritual humility and sense of submission and … Continue reading
Everything will come in its time; keep a confident patience and all will be all right. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 14 Page: 176)
The realisation of the Divine is the one thing needful and the rest is desirable only in so far as it helps or leads towards that or when it is realised, extends or manifests the realisation. Sri Aurobindo
If you keep your faith unshaken and your heart always open to me, then all difficulties, however great, will contribute to the greater perfection of your being. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 14 Page: 244)