- Aug 15, 2018 Sri Aurobindo’s B’day Darshan Message.
- On Thought
- The Divine relay race – A Disciple.
- In the folds of the Silence – Sri Aurobindo
- The first lesson on the Path – The Mother
- The most real and most effective help.
- On Pranayama – Mother shares her experience with a disciple.
- The one indispensable attitude and the first step – Mother
- Mother’s first meeting with Sri Aurobindo, March 29, 1914.
- Microbes, Illnesses and cure. The Mother reveals.
- The Word or Mantra – Mother explains
- Discriminate between Truth and falsehood in action – Mother
- Dangerous conditions of the world and the significance of Auroville – Mother
- The Refuge and the Quest—Sri Krishnaprem
- Christmas — Mother
- The True Meditation — Mother
- The way to Harmony – The Mother
- I have borne every attack which human beings have borne – Sri Aurobindo
- Mother on Sri Aurobindo’s Passing away.
- Role of soul or psychic being – Mother
- When you have a problem to solve – Mother
- Open the door sealed within simply by sincere aspiration – Mother
- Change brought about in the world by the Supramental Descent – The Mother
- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
Category Archives: Empowering-Thoughts
We see that thought, which is a dynamism in the highest sense of the word, acts in its own realm as a formative power in order to build a body for itself. It acts like a magnet on iron filings. … Continue reading
Sweet Mother, Q: Why do we celebrate Christmas here? What special meaning does this day have for us? And why is a distinction made here between Europeans and Indians on Christmas Day? A: Long before the Christian religion made December … Continue reading
Do not fall into the very common error of believing that you must sit in an absolutely quiet corner where nobody passes by, where you are in a classical position and altogether immobile, in order to be able to meditate—it … Continue reading
Anything else one may doubt but that he who desires only the Divine shall reach the Divine is a certitude and more certain than two and two make four. Sri Aurobindo The desire for the Divine or for bhakti for … Continue reading
Sitting calm and quiet remember the Mother and open yourself to her. This is the rule of meditation. Sri Aurobindo
SELF-GIVING Never say, “I have nothing to give to the Divine.” There is always something to give, for always you can give yourself in a better and more complete way. To the Divine you are worth no more than what … Continue reading
Sri Aurobindo writes here: “… Few and brief in their visits are the Bright Ones who are willing or permitted to succour.”¹Why ? One must go and ask them ! But there is a conclusion, the last sentences give a … Continue reading
Pray to the Divine Grace to make you do always the right thing in the right way. Always do what you know to be the best even if it is the most difficult thing to do. – Mother 2 May … Continue reading
Let the birth of the new year be the new birth of our consciousness. Leaving the past far behind us, let us run towards a luminous future. The Mother (1933)
It is the psychic above all that feels the Presence. But at times also the mind and the vital and even the physical perceive it. The Mother
To receive the divine grace, not only must one have a great aspiration, but also a sincere humility and an absolute trust. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 16 Page: 252)
I know by experience that there isn’t one being who, were it only once in his life, has had a great urge towards… it doesn’t matter how he calls it – let us say the Divine for facility of speech, … Continue reading
All that comes to each one in life, comes from the Divine to teach us a lesson, and if we take it in the right spirit, we make rapid progress. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 14 Page: 235)
“Making each day count” is consciously making something happen in the being each day that brings us closer to the Divine Presence in ourselves and for bringing that forward in our daily lives. A seeker.