- I have borne every attack which human beings have borne – Sri Aurobindo
- Mother on Sri Aurobindo’s Passing away.
- Role of soul or psychic being – Mother
- When you have a problem to solve – Mother
- Open the door sealed within simply by sincere aspiration – Mother
- Change brought about in the world by the Supramental Descent – The Mother
- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
- The Divine Presence – The Mother
- The most useful idea to spread and the best example to set. – The Mother
- Knowing the intimations from within. – The Mother
- Mother on the passing of Sri Aurobindo.
- Message on Mother’s Mahasamadhi 17th, Nov 2016
- How are thoughts created? The Mother answers.
- Receiving the Truth – The Mother answers.
- On Speech, Part III – The Mother
- On Speech, Part II – The Mother
- On Speech – The Mother
- The root of human miseries and the way to peace.
- Developing the faculty of Intuition – Mother
- Occult Worlds and the Universe – Mother
- The key to preventing the struggle with the ignorance.
- Self-Giving – The Mother
Category Archives: Empowering-Thoughts
Anything else one may doubt but that he who desires only the Divine shall reach the Divine is a certitude and more certain than two and two make four. Sri Aurobindo The desire for the Divine or for bhakti for … Continue reading
Sitting calm and quiet remember the Mother and open yourself to her. This is the rule of meditation. Sri Aurobindo
SELF-GIVING Never say, “I have nothing to give to the Divine.” There is always something to give, for always you can give yourself in a better and more complete way. To the Divine you are worth no more than what … Continue reading
Sri Aurobindo writes here: “… Few and brief in their visits are the Bright Ones who are willing or permitted to succour.”¹Why ? One must go and ask them ! But there is a conclusion, the last sentences give a … Continue reading
Pray to the Divine Grace to make you do always the right thing in the right way. Always do what you know to be the best even if it is the most difficult thing to do. – Mother 2 May … Continue reading
Let the birth of the new year be the new birth of our consciousness. Leaving the past far behind us, let us run towards a luminous future. The Mother (1933)
It is the psychic above all that feels the Presence. But at times also the mind and the vital and even the physical perceive it. The Mother
To receive the divine grace, not only must one have a great aspiration, but also a sincere humility and an absolute trust. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 16 Page: 252)
I know by experience that there isn’t one being who, were it only once in his life, has had a great urge towards… it doesn’t matter how he calls it – let us say the Divine for facility of speech, … Continue reading
All that comes to each one in life, comes from the Divine to teach us a lesson, and if we take it in the right spirit, we make rapid progress. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 14 Page: 235)
“Making each day count” is consciously making something happen in the being each day that brings us closer to the Divine Presence in ourselves and for bringing that forward in our daily lives. A seeker.
Conditions for Direct Psychic Opening. THE direct opening of the psychic centre is easy only when the ego-centricity is greatly diminished and also if there is a strong bhakti for the Mother. A spiritual humility and sense of submission and … Continue reading
Everything will come in its time; keep a confident patience and all will be all right. The Mother (Words of the Mother, Vol. 14 Page: 176)
The realisation of the Divine is the one thing needful and the rest is desirable only in so far as it helps or leads towards that or when it is realised, extends or manifests the realisation. Sri Aurobindo