- I have borne every attack which human beings have borne – Sri Aurobindo
- Mother on Sri Aurobindo’s Passing away.
- Role of soul or psychic being – Mother
- When you have a problem to solve – Mother
- Open the door sealed within simply by sincere aspiration – Mother
- Change brought about in the world by the Supramental Descent – The Mother
- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
- The Divine Presence – The Mother
- The most useful idea to spread and the best example to set. – The Mother
- Knowing the intimations from within. – The Mother
- Mother on the passing of Sri Aurobindo.
- Message on Mother’s Mahasamadhi 17th, Nov 2016
- How are thoughts created? The Mother answers.
- Receiving the Truth – The Mother answers.
- On Speech, Part III – The Mother
- On Speech, Part II – The Mother
- On Speech – The Mother
- The root of human miseries and the way to peace.
- Developing the faculty of Intuition – Mother
- Occult Worlds and the Universe – Mother
- The key to preventing the struggle with the ignorance.
- Self-Giving – The Mother
Monthly Archives: May 2014
The Power of Words It seems unnecessary to draw your attention to the quantity of useless words that are uttered each day; this evil is well known to all, although very few people think of remedying it. But there are … Continue reading
The Soul of a Plant The title sounds like a phrase of idealistic or even fanciful poetry fit to precede some reverie or ethereal dream of the imagination; but actually it is no more than the final idea which naturally … Continue reading
Q. What is the fundamental virtue to be cultivated to prepare oneself for the spiritual life? A. I have told you many times, but it is an occasion to repeat it. It is sincerity. A sincerity that must … Continue reading