- The Divine relay race – A Disciple.
- In the folds of the Silence – Sri Aurobindo
- The first lesson on the Path – The Mother
- The most real and most effective help.
- On Pranayama – Mother shares her experience with a disciple.
- The one indispensable attitude and the first step – Mother
- Mother’s first meeting with Sri Aurobindo, March 29, 1914.
- Microbes, Illnesses and cure. The Mother reveals.
- The Word or Mantra – Mother explains
- Discriminate between Truth and falsehood in action – Mother
- Dangerous conditions of the world and the significance of Auroville – Mother
- The Refuge and the Quest—Sri Krishnaprem
- Christmas — Mother
- The True Meditation — Mother
- The way to Harmony – The Mother
- I have borne every attack which human beings have borne – Sri Aurobindo
- Mother on Sri Aurobindo’s Passing away.
- Role of soul or psychic being – Mother
- When you have a problem to solve – Mother
- Open the door sealed within simply by sincere aspiration – Mother
- Change brought about in the world by the Supramental Descent – The Mother
- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
Monthly Archives: May 2014
The Power of Words It seems unnecessary to draw your attention to the quantity of useless words that are uttered each day; this evil is well known to all, although very few people think of remedying it. But there are … Continue reading
The Soul of a Plant The title sounds like a phrase of idealistic or even fanciful poetry fit to precede some reverie or ethereal dream of the imagination; but actually it is no more than the final idea which naturally … Continue reading
Q. What is the fundamental virtue to be cultivated to prepare oneself for the spiritual life? A. I have told you many times, but it is an occasion to repeat it. It is sincerity. A sincerity that must … Continue reading