- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
- The Divine Presence – The Mother
- The most useful idea to spread and the best example to set. – The Mother
- Knowing the intimations from within. – The Mother
- Mother on the passing of Sri Aurobindo.
- Message on Mother’s Mahasamadhi 17th, Nov 2016
- How are thoughts created? The Mother answers.
- Receiving the Truth – The Mother answers.
- On Speech, Part III – The Mother
- On Speech, Part II – The Mother
- On Speech – The Mother
- The root of human miseries and the way to peace.
- Developing the faculty of Intuition – Mother
- Occult Worlds and the Universe – Mother
- The key to preventing the struggle with the ignorance.
- Self-Giving – The Mother
- Offering to the Divine – The Mother
- Response of the Grace – The Mother
- The sure way out of all difficulties.
- What is the Supermind – An intuitive understanding.
- Matter, Life and Mind – Sri Aurobindo
- Message for the New Year – The Mother
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Truth is not merely a dry statement of facts or ideas to or by the intellect; it can be a splendid discovery, a rapturous revelation, a thing of beauty that is a joy for ever. Sri Aurobindo
The Grace is always there ready to act but you must let it work and not resist its action. The one condition required is faith. When you feel attacked, call for help to Sri Aurobindo and myself. If your call … Continue reading
In 1912 a small group of seekers met regularly with the aim of gaining self-knowledge and self-mastery. At the end of each session, a general question was set, which each member was to answer individually. These answers were read out … Continue reading
Words of the Mother, Vol. 14 page: 244. If you keep your faith unshaken and your heart always open to me, then all difficulties, however great, will contribute to the greater perfection of your being.
Mother’s Collected Works Vol 5 P 222 Porte Saint-Martin. In this play there was a room . On the stage a large room could be seen and its side a small room and …. I don’t remember the story now, … Continue reading