- I have borne every attack which human beings have borne – Sri Aurobindo
- Mother on Sri Aurobindo’s Passing away.
- Role of soul or psychic being – Mother
- When you have a problem to solve – Mother
- Open the door sealed within simply by sincere aspiration – Mother
- Change brought about in the world by the Supramental Descent – The Mother
- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
- The Divine Presence – The Mother
- The most useful idea to spread and the best example to set. – The Mother
- Knowing the intimations from within. – The Mother
- Mother on the passing of Sri Aurobindo.
- Message on Mother’s Mahasamadhi 17th, Nov 2016
- How are thoughts created? The Mother answers.
- Receiving the Truth – The Mother answers.
- On Speech, Part III – The Mother
- On Speech, Part II – The Mother
- On Speech – The Mother
- The root of human miseries and the way to peace.
- Developing the faculty of Intuition – Mother
- Occult Worlds and the Universe – Mother
- The key to preventing the struggle with the ignorance.
- Self-Giving – The Mother
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Only one thing is important, it is to find the Divine. The true purpose of life― To live for the Divine, or to live for the Truth, or at least to live for one’s soul. And the true sincerity― To … Continue reading
People are occupied with outward things. That means that the consciousness is turned towards external things – that is, all the things of life which one sees, knows, does – instead of being turned inwards in order to find the … Continue reading
15th August is usually a turning point or a notable day for me personally either in Sadhana or life, – indirectly only for others. This time it has been very important for me. My subjective Sadhana may be said to … Continue reading