- The Refuge and the Quest—Sri Krishnaprem
- Christmas — Mother
- The True Meditation — Mother
- The way to Harmony – The Mother
- I have borne every attack which human beings have borne – Sri Aurobindo
- Mother on Sri Aurobindo’s Passing away.
- Role of soul or psychic being – Mother
- When you have a problem to solve – Mother
- Open the door sealed within simply by sincere aspiration – Mother
- Change brought about in the world by the Supramental Descent – The Mother
- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
- The Divine Presence – The Mother
- The most useful idea to spread and the best example to set. – The Mother
- Knowing the intimations from within. – The Mother
- Mother on the passing of Sri Aurobindo.
- Message on Mother’s Mahasamadhi 17th, Nov 2016
- How are thoughts created? The Mother answers.
- Receiving the Truth – The Mother answers.
- On Speech, Part III – The Mother
- On Speech, Part II – The Mother
- On Speech – The Mother
- The root of human miseries and the way to peace.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
THE idea of transcendental Unity, Oneness, and Stability behind all the flux and variety of phenomenal life is the basal idea of the Upanishads: this is the pivot of all Indian metaphysics, the sum and goal of our spiritual experience. … Continue reading
All faults and errors are redeemed by repentance. Confidence in the Mother, self-giving to the Mother, these if you increase them will bring the change in the nature. Sri Aurobindo (SABCL Vol. 25 p. 326)
Article from India (Tamil weekly) 18 September 1909 Interview A few days ago one of our correspondents went to Calcutta and spoke to Mahajnani Sriman Aravinda Ghose on several topics. We give here excerpts from the conversation. Our correspondent had … Continue reading