- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
- The Divine Presence – The Mother
- The most useful idea to spread and the best example to set. – The Mother
- Knowing the intimations from within. – The Mother
- Mother on the passing of Sri Aurobindo.
- Message on Mother’s Mahasamadhi 17th, Nov 2016
- How are thoughts created? The Mother answers.
- Receiving the Truth – The Mother answers.
- On Speech, Part III – The Mother
- On Speech, Part II – The Mother
- On Speech – The Mother
- The root of human miseries and the way to peace.
- Developing the faculty of Intuition – Mother
- Occult Worlds and the Universe – Mother
- The key to preventing the struggle with the ignorance.
- Self-Giving – The Mother
- Offering to the Divine – The Mother
- Response of the Grace – The Mother
- The sure way out of all difficulties.
- What is the Supermind – An intuitive understanding.
- Matter, Life and Mind – Sri Aurobindo
- Message for the New Year – The Mother
Monthly Archives: March 2011
In her Questions and Answers of June 26, 1957, the Mother remarks at length on the presumptuousness of judging another’s consciousness: “…so long as it is not the divine Presence you address when you speak to someone, it means you are … Continue reading
One of the commonest demands of the vital is for praise. It hates to be criticised and treated as if it were of little importance. But it must be always prepared for rebuffs and stand them with absolute calm; nor … Continue reading
If the Upanishads were no more than philosophical speculations, it would be enough in commenting upon them to state the general thought of a passage and develop its implications in modern language and its bearing upon the ideas we now … Continue reading
We bring to seekers Mother’s words enjoining upon us to place our trust, faith in the Divine alone. “There are disciplines which make it a rule (we don’t like rules, for they are always arbitrary and artificial) that one should … Continue reading