- The Refuge and the Quest—Sri Krishnaprem
- Christmas — Mother
- The True Meditation — Mother
- The way to Harmony – The Mother
- I have borne every attack which human beings have borne – Sri Aurobindo
- Mother on Sri Aurobindo’s Passing away.
- Role of soul or psychic being – Mother
- When you have a problem to solve – Mother
- Open the door sealed within simply by sincere aspiration – Mother
- Change brought about in the world by the Supramental Descent – The Mother
- Meditation for perceiving the deep Truth – The Mother
- Greatest power for Spiritual realisation – Sri Aurobindo
- Desire for the Divine – Sri Aurobindo
- Teaching and Practice – Mother
- Desires, Impulses and Self-Control – Mother
- Sri Aurobindo is with us – Mother
- Guarding one’s Faith – Mother
- The only truth in life – Sri Aurobindo
- The one rule of Meditation
- The Divine Presence – The Mother
- The most useful idea to spread and the best example to set. – The Mother
- Knowing the intimations from within. – The Mother
- Mother on the passing of Sri Aurobindo.
- Message on Mother’s Mahasamadhi 17th, Nov 2016
- How are thoughts created? The Mother answers.
- Receiving the Truth – The Mother answers.
- On Speech, Part III – The Mother
- On Speech, Part II – The Mother
- On Speech – The Mother
- The root of human miseries and the way to peace.
Monthly Archives: August 2009
The secret of spiritual pursuit is to offer all of oneself to the Divine. It is through a sustained consecration that we grow into the image of the Divine. For those drawn to the Integral Yoga it is to the … Continue reading
A dispassionate study of oneself is an indispensable step towards self-knowledge. Know thyself the ancients enjoined. Yoga is essentially a psychological practice. We reproduce below a talk by the Mother on the subject of Thought and self-observation. “Since we want … Continue reading
One thing is certain, that a simple life has never harmed anyone, while the same cannot be said for luxury and over-abundance. Most often, the things which are of no use to men are also which cause them harm. In … Continue reading
I would suggest that in your relations with others, – which seem always to have been full of disharmony, – when incidents occur, it would be much better for you not to take the standpoint that you are all in … Continue reading